Come learn what it takes to become a Habitat Homeowner
Due to the Memorial Day holiday, there will not be an orientation on May 29. The next scheduled orientation is June 26. However, you do not need to wait for the June orientation to apply for the program. You can schedule a one-on-one orientation by calling or emailing Kate Chesney: 517-784-6620 or email@example.com.
The last Saturday* of each month at 10am we will host an orientation to share information on the process of Habitat’s Homebuyer Program. The information will be presented by Executive Director, Wendy Clow. Join us to get your questions answered. The orientation will be held at Habitat for Humanity offices at 251 W. Prospect, Jackson, MI.
If you’d like to apply for the program while you’re at the orientation, be sure to bring the following with you:
- Name, birthdate and social security number of all people in your household
- Identification: drivers license or other government-issued ID
- Verification of income:
- For W2 income: last 2 years’ W2s and most recent 30 days of pay stubs
- For SSI/disability or other income: most recent year’s award letter and last 2 years’ tax returns
- List of all bills you pay monthly
- Bank statement for all bank accounts for most recent 30 days
*Until further notice, space will be limited due to COVID restrictions. Please register in advance by filling out the form below or contacting Kate at 517-784-6620 or firstname.lastname@example.org.