Special COVID-19 Notice:
As of June 15, 2020, we are now open for customers to shop. MASKS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES WHILE INSIDE THE STORE. If you enter the store without a mask, you will be asked to wear one. We have them for sale for $1.
Online ordering and curbside pickup will continued to be offered.
- Products can be purchased online or by phone (517-784-7640).
- Purchases made online can be paid for by credit/debit card at the time of purchase, or you can choose the “pay at the store” option and pay when you pick up your merchandise.
- If you choose the “pay at the store” option, we will hold your item for 24 hours. If it is not picked up and paid for in 24 hours from the time you checkout, we reserve the right to return the item to inventory to sell again.
- Payments accepted: credit/debit cards or cash (pay at store option only). We do not accept checks.
- When you arrive at the store to pick up your order, call 517-784-7640 and we will bring your item(s) outside. You will be responsible for loading your items in your vehicle. Store staff are not permitted to load merchandise into customers’ vehicles.
- We will hold your paid item for you to pick up for a maximum of 3 days (72 hours) after you checkout. If it is not picked up within 3 days we reserve the right to return the item to inventory to sell again and issue a store credit for the amount of your purchase.
Online ordering: 24/7
Store hours: Tuesday – Saturday 10 – 5
Curbside pickup: Tuesday – Saturday 12-4
Special note regarding returns:
Our general return policy is listed on our Shipping & Returns page. All sales are final once the item leaves our store. For online purchases, please inspect your item prior to leaving the store when you pick it up. Once the item leaves the store, our normal general return policy is enforced.
For questions related to product, policy, hours, etc. please call 517-784-7640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Greater Jackson Habitat for Humanity ReStore is a donation center and home improvement store that sells new and gently used furniture, appliances, home accessories, building materials and more at a fraction of retail prices.
When you shop at ReStore, 100% of the money raised from your purchase stays here in our Jackson community to help us with our mission of helping people have a safe, decent, affordable place to live.
Have gently used furniture, household items, or appliances that you need to get rid of? Or maybe you’re remodeling your kitchen and replacing your cabinets. ReStore will gladly pick up your used items and give you a donation receipt for your taxes.